So as the summer comes to a close, I’m looking back with a sense of bewilderment. Where the bloody hell did the summer go? WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO?
WHERE THE HELL DID THE SUMMER GO???
I’m amazed with the amount of things I accomplished in the past four months. Jesus…has it be four months?! No wonder I’m so damn tired and really just need a couple weeks off! haha So let’s go through what I’ve accomplished on my 101 things to do in 1000 days. I would have never guess how much of this I would have accomplished at the beginning of the summer. Have any you can help me with? It expires at the end of next summer!
I have successfully accomplished 55 of my 101 things. Holy moly! That is AMAZING! Let’s finish out the year with even more please!
Go to Thailand and volunteer at an elephant sanctuary
2. Attend a photography workshop
Do a public speaking gig, anywhere.
Mentor at least two people.
5. Shoot an international wedding.
6. Take a cross country road trip.
7. Visit Universal Studios
Shoot 25 weddings in one year. (I will accomplish this by September 2nd, 2014)
9. Visit Molokini
Master Off Camera Flash for receptions
11. Finish my thigh tattoo.
12. Learn how to do fusion.
Hire an employee.
14. Find a studio space!
Make a new friend.
Go to VEGAS!
Live somewhere new. This was super vague, but I will have moved three times in the past year by September 1st, so I believe this counts!)
Learn how to do two new hair styles.
21. Buy groceries for someone behind me in line.
Do a photography trip that does raises money somehow for a non-profit
Learn to accessorize I bought watches, necklaces and even a belt!
24. Actually do a project I’ve found on Pinterest
25. Finish the E-Myth
26. Visit Germany again!
Stay in a hotel in NY
Gift an entire wedding to someone deserving.
29. Meet Sue Bryce
30. Meet Jasmine Star
Do the Dole Cannery Maze
Shoot at the Haiku Mill
34. Fly a kit
35. Have a wedding published in a magazine
36. Get published in Style Me Pretty
37. Work with a celebrity
38. Learn how to change the oil in my car.
39. Become debt free!
Watch all the episodes of It’s Always Sunny in Philidelphia
Shoot my dream wedding.
Go camping. Successfully.
Be able to do five pull ups.
45. Do a 10k.
Go on a girls trip!
47. Read the Lord of The Rings series
Learn a little more about Photoshop
Shoot a session entirely on film and DEVELOP it.
50. Shoot a session entirely in black and white.
Do a session just for myself.
52. Host a workshop.
53. Buy a Tiffanys ring. Just for myself.
Research Family Tree.
Shoot a beautiful ranch wedding.
Say Yes for an entire week. To everything. As long as it’s relatively safe.
57. Buy dinner for a homeless person.
Go to a major industry event.
Buy two pieces of artwork for my home.
60. Read a biography of someone that I wouldn’t have normally read.
Go to my local library and borrow some books.
Go two weeks without drinking. I’m no alkie, but I love beer!
63. Apply to be on CreativeLive for anyone.
Buy a Mac! I need something bigger!
65. Finish a Bachelors Degree.
66. Learn a second language
Karaoke for the first time ever.
68. Learn how to grill a steak.
Make a homemade bread that isn’t from a box.
70. Learn how to successfully cook fish.
Protest for something important.
Reach 1000 likes on my Facebook page.
Throw a party for the 2 year anniversary of my business!
Shoot a wedding at Sunset Ranch
Submit my work to three photo contests
76. Become an OpLove photographer
77. Photograph a birth.
78. Successfully shoot the Milky Way
79. Create a mini shoot for an upcoming holiday and rock it out!
Master long exposure photography
Actually complete a 30 day blog challenge.
82. Grow out my hair
Organize a massive styled wedding shoot and have it published.
84. Shoot a wedding at a Vineyard
85. Ride in a hot air balloon.
86. Ski somewhere!
Afford to take a vacation and NOT work during it!
88. Save up money, go to an airport and take the next flight out.
89. Do a bridal show in a different city.
Mentor with another photographer.
Gamble for the first time ever. Hopefully win.(I won $5!)
92. Join a professional group, like PPA or WPPI.
Buy a good pair of flats. All I have is flip flops.
Get on the preferred vendor list with three vendors
Not watch TV for a whole week. (I cancelled cable!)
Do a full day at the spa, including hair, nails, massage, etc.
Pay off my car!
Join a bookclub.
Learn how to shoot with Kelvin.
100. Learn how to balance my life!
101. FINISH EVERYTHING ON THIS LIST!